Timing Systems for Athlete Speed Training
Our speed training timer is a great tool for obtaining accurate and consistent times for common football drills like the 40 yard dash, pro agility shuttle, and the three-cone drill. It is also useful for timing speed drills for baseball, hockey, track and other sporting events. The electronic timer eliminates the human error and bias that so often result in times that don't accurately reflect the athlete's actual ability or progress.
- No cabling or power connections required.
- Hands free timing eliminates human error and bias.
- The timer can start when the start line beam is broken (runner starts behind the beam), or when the start line beam is restored (runner starts in the beam).
- With additional electric eyes, up to two split times (e.g., 10 yard and 20 yard) can be timed.
- The timer also supports manual start with an electric eye finish and vice-versa.
- When hand starting the timer, the unused start-line electric eye can be used as a split time eye.
- The optional wireless handswitch can be used to manually start or stop the timer, or to control arming of the timer to give the coach more control over timer activity in crowded situations.
- Events like the pro agility shuttle and three cone drill are automatically timed – including the process of ignoring intermediate beam breaks.
- An optional horn can sound when the timer starts or stops. For example, manually start the timer and automatically sound the horn at the same instant for start-block training.
- Set up and tear down in just minutes. All equipment shown, including tripods, fits inside a custom made carrying case.
- Spectator displays and a computer interface cable are available separately.
See our speed training equipment in action!
- realFIT and Paleo f(x) Fit Score
- realFIT 40 Yard Dash
- realFIT Partners with XSP Sports
- Elite Speed Training Soccer Drill
- Elite Speed Training 40 Yard Dash
- Applied Fitness Solutions Corporate Combine
- 4 States Sports Baseball Exposure Combine