Timing Systems for Your Unique Application
Our timing systems are used in a wide variety of unique, non-standard applications. The timing system can be configured in many different ways with various combinations of photo-sensors, remote switches, and manual activation. The timer can also operate in a "timestamp" (pass-through) mode with a computer. This allows all processing of electric eye activity and time information to be under the control of your own software on the computer.
Here are a few of the unique applications of our timing equipment:
- Airplane pull contests
- Exit velocity of cattle to determine future beef quality
- Firehouse drills including the time to get a live hose under control
- Vehicle speed for collision reconstruction
- Curling stone speed for pacing practice
- Parachute swooping contests
- Bobsled starting/pushing practice
- Soapbox derby timing
- Jousting competitions
- And more!
For custom applications, please give us a call so that we can discuss your specific requirements. This will help us recommend the timing equipment combination and accessories that will work best for your application. Call us at 800-755-6529 or 972-429-0947.