If you do not have access to a PA system, but you want to take advantage of the features offered by the Polaris timer's PA Horn capability, then this compact amplified speaker is a great solution.
- The PA Horn cable from the Polaris timer connects into the back of the amplified speaker. The horn and other audio from the timer console can be played as quiet or as loud as needed.
- For dog agility events, the amplified speaker allows sounding of tones for games, for speaking "go" when the course is ready, and for speaking the table count with an accurate cadence (requires the optional wireless handswitch).
- A wireless version of the amplified speaker (for dog agility systems only) is available. The speaker does not have to be connected to the Polaris timer in order to operate (A/C power is still required). The wireless version also adds additional voices and phrases so that adjacent rings can have different sounds.
- The two-way speaker system combines a 4.5" woofer and a dome tweeter.
- 30 watts of audio output power.
- A microphone connection (microphone not included) allows use of the the amplified speaker as a portable PA system for small venues. Note: The unit does not have sufficient power to be used as the PA system for an entire arena.
- A second line-level input allows connection of a tape player, cd player, computer, etc., for playing background music.
- Compact and portable, the self-contained unit measures 5.25 x 8.5 x 9 inches and weighs 8.5 pounds. A/C power is required for operation. A padded carrying bag is included with the amplified speaker.