For over 30 years, we have manufactured, sold, and serviced electronic timing systems. All of our
equipment is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. You will find our timing systems
at virtually any rodeo or dog agility trial you might attend. Our timing systems are also widely
used to time English riding events, mud bog and ATV races, hill climbs, autocross events, for athlete speed training,
and even airplane pulls!
For more information, click on the photo below that is closest to your timing application. If not pictured below, give us a call – chances are we can help!
Timing Systems for a Wide Variety of Applications
- Western Riding Events
- Full featured support of a wide variety of rodeo events including barrel racing, pole bending, calf roping, team roping, bull riding, team penning, ranch sorting, cutting and more.
- English Riding Events
- Comprehensive support for timing many show jumping classes including timed power and speed. Also supports up to seven contestants on course simultaneously for cross-country eventing classes.
- Dog Agility
- Venue-specific support for timing of AKC, CKC, USDAA, NADAC, ASAC, and AAC trials. Our light curtain photo-sensors were developed specifically for the unique requirements of dog agility trials to ensure reliable and accurate operation.
- Motor Sports
- Widely used for timing mud bog, ATV and similar drag races. For autocross events, up to seven drivers can be timed on course at the same time. The timer is also used at circle tracks for timing of qualifying laps and for practice.
- Speed Training
- Time sprints (e.g., 40 yard dash) including split times. Time the short shuttle, three-cone drill and more. Automated electronic timing eliminates human error and bias from your training.
- Other Uses
- Collision reconstruction, cattle exit velocity, airplane pulls, fireman obstacle training, parachute targeting, soap box derby, pacing of curling stones – your idea is next!